«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 3, 2009
I wish I had Life on the Murder Scene DVD..it's been on my wishlist like forever;; sniff sniff :(
love undiluted
~
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
You Never Held On
you'll never take me alive
Anne;; riseofthedark
I won't go down by myself
but I'll go down with my friends x)
xo
keep the faith
jinx removing
We'll Carry On
I just wanted
you
to know...
I'm changing, I'm changing..I can't find myself anymore;; can you hear me? are you near me? you would cry out your eyes all night long~
the
world
is ugly, but you're
beautiful
to me :)
I Will Be With You
follow me, greet me, stalk me
as long as you just
come back
;)
twitter
;;
facebook
;;
youtube
;;
myspace
;;
deviantart
;;
mcrmy
;;
My Prescriptions
bang yi
belle
chang koon
chang rong
deena
elizabeth
estella
hayllie
hope :)
inhae :)
ivan
iza
jian yiang
joanna
jonathan
juan
juon
keith
may yee
megan
mine :)
never surrender :)
nicholas
olivia
qing
roanne
samantha
shu zhen
united we stand :)
wee nie
wilson
Come Crashing Down
website hit counters