CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Heyy..I've been neglecting my blog lately, I know. Life has been super-full for me right now. I will update this post later kayys. (:

Currently addicted to Heaven Help Us.

**UPDATE**
I know I've been sort of a grunge lately, and not fun to be around so..I'mma do something special for you guys and gurls.

POST REQUESTS!! :DDD

3 easy steps to request;;
1. Contact me in any way, through texting or emailing or tweeting or whatever crap you people come up with.
2. Decide on your request and stuff.
3. Hit send! I'll be accepting certain stuff only. Yes, Miley Cyrus is accepted. Sigh.
Terms and Conditions apply :)

Swt..that sounded like a coke contest advert :) Well, whatever. Popcorn rocks. :DDD And it's still worth knowing how to change a tyre. x)

I know I'm sprouting really weird crap right now so..

GOODBYE.       
                                                 I have a hairpin headache. Long story.

love undiluted~