CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

just got back from bukit merah, it was sorta awesome. the road trip wasn't a drag at least..but that's mostly because I had my parader with me. fyi, that's my phone name. potahto! I just felt like saying that, hahah..when I reject your call, you'll know what I mean ;)

so anyway, I lost at monopoly twice. ==" argh..jumin you're awesome at playing that game..ahahahah..but I didn't lose either, so I'm pretty awesome too :) perasan dy..we watched titanic, oh yea and apparently there's a titanic 2 now? O.o can someone please fill me in?

we went to orang utan island on day 2, which was..ugh..trust me peeps, never go there if you have seen monkeys..not worth it. ecopark was better, the crocs were huge, but sheesh..all in all, just going to those two places was effing expensive!!

I read harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.



go snapes!! mmhmm..fabulous..but anyway, I'm sorta waiting for my dear cous to upload those pics on facebook :)

I realized I say anyway in 90% of my posts. ah well..

once again, you can comment through twitter or facebook. look to your right, you will see the beautiful linkies to my twitter and faceboooooook account. I wanted to add extra ooooo's.

EEEEEPPP!!

aah leo you're rubbing off on me.

xo
Anne

I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on.