Many people have been recently saying that My Chemical Romance sucks. To all those people, I'm going to tell you this,
You do not know a damn about My Chemical Romance.
No, you don't. So here are some facts about My Chemical Romance.
Why is My Chemical Romance 'emo'?
That depends on your definition of emo. If it means all about death, dying and murder, it's because they came from New Jersey, dude. It's the state of crime. Dead bodies were found near their house. Why do you think they're emo?
If your definition of emo is a suicidal cult, go to hell. They are NOT a suicidal cult, and I guess you should learn from The Daily Mail's mistake - calling them a suicidal cult. You may not have realised it, but MCRMy (the London branch) has been burning The Daily Mail newspapers and putting up a parade.
Why do I like My Chemical Romance so much?
Because they're not there for the fame or the money. They are there to save lives. They HAVE saved my life.
Why does My Chemical Romance talk about death so much?
Because Gerard saw bodies falling from the building during the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York. He asked himself, "What am I doing with my life? People are dying and I'm trying to promote my cartoon to Cartoon Network." For more, click here.
Watch this. If you don't, you have no right to say that MCR sucks. If you do, maybe you'll understand. If you don't understand, I guess you're at a dead end.
Peace,
Michelle
I am not afraid to keep on living.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Life on the Murder Scene
love undiluted~
