Playing Restaurant City with Qing now. Trading is so problematic..jeez! Fix it you guys!
Anyweh, our class came up with a really random theory: if you wear a mask, you fall sick. So frikin' weird man..(:
I think it's because Bryan wore a double mask for double protection xD He jatuh sakit for one week leh..haha..cannot breathe marh..
Hmm..what happens if you wear triple mask? Mati lorh..xP
I also watched the ending of Lemony Snickets: A Series of Unfortunate Events yesterday on TV2..so weird man. It's like Adam's Family + Charlie and the Chocolate Factory + Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barberer..haha..my favorite charactor has to be Klaus..he's so smart (: I shall not spoil the story for you..maybe after UPSR I'll watch the full version.
We have one more week 'till UPSR..so much pressure, but then after those three days we can PARTAY! WoOh! Plus, we have FREEDOM!
Peace,
Michelle
P.S. Are my darls wondering about the music? Naaaah..(:
You're in ruins.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Blek x)
love undiluted~
Taggs;; exams, movie, music, peace, restaurant city
