CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Komplikated

Yeah, this week is komplikated. Is that BM? OMG I'M SPELLING IT IN BM!

Ya larh. See so sad rite? Us 6-Graders have to do trail exams for 3 days in a week and for like, every week. Until hell breaks lose. Three more weeks till we'll go to hell. Damn.

So yeah. I have to study. Going online with my homework unfinished. (:

Today we had English paper. And we finished it in 10 - 15 minutes. We all very pro in English marh! So we had like an hour more, and we stared at each other and we started throwing stuff and then we did finger animals and stuff like that.

All behind Mr. Hiew's back.

Haha..

So yeah, I can't blog for long. Sorry people. I can't blog as much nowadays. Wait till hell is over first kayys~

But I'll be Twittering, cuz it takes up less time. My username is michellecaramel on Twitter, so if I get enough followers I will be holding a Twitter partay! Not the same as the one Adam held, but waddahell. (:

Once again, I will be Twittering alot. To follow me, look on your right and scroll down until you see the Twitter section. If you don't have an account, get one larh, dudes and duddettes. Haha..

Peace,
Michelle

tWiTtEr PaRtY!

She won't stop me now put it down.

love undiluted~