You might have noticed this long ago, but I just noticed it. I think it's time for me to admit the truth. Here goes...
I'm paranoid.
Yeah, I put it in extra small font because I suck. Actually, it's because I hate the fact, I hate the truth. I still suck anyway :)
Blech. I'm paranoid. As in the fact that everytime I see a list of friends of my friend, I have to check if my name is there. And when it isn't, I get all sad and emo. Sorry peeps. It's who I am.
Maybe it's because after I 'broke' with En May, I never really got a best friend. Now, like when people ask me, "Hey, if you got two tickets to a Taylor Swift concert, which friend are you gonna bring?"
And I'll think and think and I'll be like, "Gerard Way, but he doesn't know me. So my cookie gets a chance to come along. Wait, do cookies need passes or is it free for them? If not, I'll bring my cookie and my ass. My ass definately needs a pass, right?"
Peace,
Michelle
I'm paranoid, yeah.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Paranoid
love undiluted~
