CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

awesomedisappointment <3

was supposed to go to Lagoon today with Sam, but we decided not to wait 3 hours just to get the tickets..sniff..and I already PACKED!! ):

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE >>>

me, sam, jethro and brandon went to gardens and midvalley to shop for MY clothes and MY shoes..we only bought one of each xP I got the remainder from Sam's old wardrobe

woke up at 9:00am today and waited for 2 hours for jethro to pick up Sam and meee..JETHRO YOU STILL OWE ME x) lucky for us;; the reliable friend brandon picked us up and jethro came by later..

sigh..am I going to be a flower girl at Brian's wedding xD

sheesh..blurbing alot right now (:

we were so evil..jethro had to pay by carrying our shopping bags xP we had italiannies for lunch..pssst, sam ate barely 1/4 of the spagghetti and she was like: I'm FULL!! before we got to the restaurant she was so crappy cuz she was hungry =.=

headed back in jethro's car;; RICH BOY WORH PARK IN PREMIUM PARKING!!;; nice big crv (: yesh, went back to sam's place to greet sweedems and invade her wardrobe..

went out later to do more shopping..I got a top and a pair of strapps :DDDDD jethro came with us..

jet and brandon dam gay man they were in womens clothing stores, sitting there waiting for us, jet was looking at brandon and brandon was like so sad..haha..I'm so mean (:

SASSED SAM during lunch and when we had ice-cream (: lazy to take pics of the stuff I bought, and my camera no batt anyway..

kayys..that's all for now (: Oooh and it's ARTHURS DAY..you know what that means right?

BEP CONCERT <3

love undiluted~