Is it so hard to tell me the truth?
Did you have to lie when everybody knew what you meant?
Maybe it's better this way.
I did all I could to change how you feel.
It's too late.
It's over.
You probably don't give a damn whether I live or not.
I don't care what you think of me either.
Well, don't pretend.
I'm sorry, but I can't be perfect.
You think that your life is so hard.
You think that your life is so hard.
You think that you're being hurt.
You don't know what it's like to be friendless.
Lonely.
Wounded.
Scarred.
You don't know what it's like to be me.
I've said it before, I'm saying it again.
I've said it before, I'm saying it again.
I don't care.
I don't care.
I DON'T CARE.
I'm breaking through this misery.
Nothing you say can stop me.
HER 5 NEW RULES ABOUT LIFE
1. Stop caring about people who don't care.
2. No one owes you a living but yourself.
3. Be happy and smile forever.
4. Live your life to the fullest.
5. Forget the past, live the present and await the future. x)
love undiluted~
