1. There's too much gooey trash romance in the story. Yuck.
2. There aren't such things as "vegetarian" vampires. Who likes veggie anyway? OH WAIT. I DO.
3. Vampires and werewolves don't coexist. Vamps and unicorns do though. They cross-breed people. Ever heard of a vampirecorn?
4. The only way to kill a vampire is to drive a wooden spike through its heart, not rip it whatever.
5. There's just something about the bloodsucking walking dead that you can't replace. Twilight so insults vamps.
I still read Twilight anyway. Ha. Cause there's nothing else for me to read. And now I'mma babble about something else right now, and it's Halloween so bear with me people. And no "your mama" jokes please.
Ah well. In case you're wondering, it isn't about vamps. I like the fangs though.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
5 Reasons Why I Don't Like Twilight
love undiluted~
