school is just the same old bore..urgh, sometimes I wish me had superpowers so I can go to a concert at the other side of the world :DD ah well..we gotta deal with what we gotta deal with I suppose;;
psshhtt..Henry irritated the hell out of me today xD yeah..we were playing chess, the ol' Elite Team that was formed yesterday just went over to his side..damn, I lost to him twice..the dark side won once anyway :)
ooh yes, I just updated the Shadow Warrior blogg..oh and if you see anyone named Claire Lee, it's us :P our new author name for SW..I'm halfway through editing the first few chap. so bear with me people;;
hmm..it's been a really long time since I last wrote song lyrics, but I've burned out on new tunes. ahahahaha..I guess I'll snap out of this dreamy phase before longg..maybe when I start school again loves? sometimes I feel I need pressure to work on a song..lawls;; I know I'm weird :DDD
been reading Eclipse again lately..urgh, I hate it when it gets all smoochy..yuck..I dunno why I still read it tho..I'd be better off reading Harry Potter, but I only have two of the books and I've read them both about ten times each already O.o at least you know what to get me for my Christmas pressie this year xP a Harry Potter book! ooh shit, I'm supposed to burn this CD thingay for my mum..ahahaha;;
love undiluted~
