CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why do these things need titles?

HeLLO everyone! I'm pretty peeved about having to think up a new title everytime I -CENSORED- post. I might just leave it blank the next time..

MOVING ON.

I'm popular on Facebook. :) I'm not perasan, I'm just wondering why everytime I log in, I get at least one new effing friend request;; I just add em cause of the mutual friends thingay.. :D



ANYWAY.

I'm super-duper-luper-juper-guper -CENSORED- psyched about the school trip! :DDD I'm roommates with Dee, Roanne and Su Jun, so that rocks like -CENSORED-

Wee! :)

AHEM.

Madonna's eldest daughter is into My Chemical Romance. Check it out!

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/30493920/madonnas_message_pops_reigning_queen_in_her_own_words/5

Three -CENSORED- cheers for MCR!

Alrighty then. I just voted MCR as the artist of the decade on RS. I won't give you the -CENSORED- link ;)


see? so -CENSORED- humble :)

P.S. The censored thingy is copyrighted. If you use it, you'll probably be in a wheelchair in the next 24 hours. I curse you if you use the censored idea. And if it was originally yours, I thought of it myself, so I copy you not.

P.S.S. You can find the link to the RS poll on twitter. I RTed Mikey's tweet. And no, JB and Miley aren't on it. :DD 10 years later maybe Wee Nie?

did you come to stare or wash away the blood?
love undiluted~