..for me to write a proper post. I know I've been neglecting this lately, but I've been so caught up with all the trips and songs and bvb and emos..
I've been feeling sort of lazy today. not very good for christmas I know..but I'm almost done packing for my trip tomorrow to bukit merah, and I watched new moon, and I'm writing this freaking post!! not bad for a lazy gurl huh? XD
okay, so I discovered this photographer/model alex evans, just thought you should check him out. also in case you didn't notice, the new song is the mortician's daughter by black veil brides, and I'm actually listening to it on repeat right now. it's an awesome song, so if you paused the audio 'cause you're listening to party in the usa or whatever song you're listening to (if you are even listening to music..), you should seriously check it out. there won't be sudden bursts of electrics, I promise.
so if you live in aussie and are going to soundwave, you can't imagine how effing jealous I am right now. agagaga..my chem + paramore + taking back sunday = awesomeness!! of course, you know what would be the perfect festival? my chem + black veil brides + green day + 30 seconds to mars = pure awesomeness!! now that is something I can't miss..
aha..shoot hayllie, if you're reading this your ahas are rubbing off on me x) not to worry, I don't really mind..okay seriously, the mortician's daughter makes me feel sort of sad, in a good way. I think the only other song that had this effect on me was cancer, and I cried when I heard that. new band list!..
1. My Chemical Romance
2. Black Veil Brides
3. Green Day
4. Leathermouth
5. 30 Seconds to Mars
6. Tokio Hotel
sorry aar, I think you just got kicked off my top bands!! oh well..the stuff you don't hear on our local radio always rocks..oh and I'm finally getting my own room! *squeals* aha..don't laugh at me suckers, I've never had my own room before. it feels super great to have some privacy..finally!
okay peeps..this will probably be about it, so wishing all you shummies a merry christmas and a awesomely happy new year!! oh and if you haven't already, link me :)
xo
Anne
I will await dear. A patient of eternity, my crush.
Friday, December 25, 2009
About Time..
