I won't talk about yesterday afternoon. ask me about it and I will find you and feed you to the monster underneath my bed. okay, I got that from hannah. but no kidding.
yesterday night was fun though. aunt pearly and kenny and uncle ching kok (blek..sorry I dunno how to spell your name) came down from aussie to have dinner with us :) oh yes, it was fun talking to kenny..and I have a good mind to try doing a rock cover for poke-her-face next time x)
I'm nervous about tomorrow. my first day of school, and it sucks because I don't know anybody in my class. if you're in 1B3, smjk katholik, hurrah!! it's a hell hole there..I really wanna get layered hair and it's against the rules!! D: hmm..maybe I'll get it, not too much..I can still tie my hair up with that hair right? and that's the second part that's killing me. you know how much I hate tieing my hair. well, if you didn't know before, you know now.
I'm so frigging jealous of trinity!! and leo!! and hayllie!! and..PEYTON!! I agree with you 399% girl! keep rocking aussie and remember to tell me how soundwave is (was?) like..
I feel considerably happier than I was this morning..and I just found out my dad has a bottle of eye make-up remover from 2007. O.o
xo
Anne
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Life sucks, and then you die.
