Yesterday, I went for my second-last guitar class. :(
Anyway, Asmadi gave me this really hard song to play - 1234 by the Plain White T's. I was like wth? Oh Yu Jun, he's wondering why you didn't go for 3 weeks.
I'm pretty psyched about playing 1234, since it's so hot on radio right now. Boom Boom Pow is still better though (in your FACE Qing!)..
On the down side, there's a problem with my darling Walkman. When I tried to play Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge on it, it gave me a karaoke version, so it's only background music. Gerard's voice and Ray's singing not included. Poor them.
I played it on the computer though, and it's like normal. Woohoo!
On the other hand, I finally get to listen to the background music only, so I know what it's like without the singing.
I went online without finishing my homework. Damn..my parents are gonna kill me if they find out.
Peace,
Michelle
Tell me that I'm special even though I know I'm not.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
1234 + Walkman KOYAK! = Normal Weekend
love undiluted~
