Heyy people, this post is going to be all about music! Mostly because there's just so much music (more than usual) in my life right now, but it's kind of a something-I-would-do-when-I'm-bored thing too.
Surprise..I'M GOING TO LOUD! 2009~
Yeah, I can't wait. Thanks Kai Xuen for inviting me! Hmm..wonder what I'm going to wear? =]
Anyway, My Chemical Romance day is coming up on the 23rd of July! All MCR fans, put on your MCR merch and listen and watch and rock out with Gerard and Mikey and Frank and Ray (who just turned 32) and Bob! All non-MCR fans..go away.
Also, there's this new quiz I made.. =]
Post a comment to enter this quiz. For example, if the answer to question 2 is Heal the World by Michael Jackson, just put:
2. Heal the World - Michael Jackson
Get ready, here we go!
1. I love this record...
2. Your talk is cheap...
3. You stole off the stage...
4. Shake the glitter...
5. Let me get it now...
6. Dissapointed faces...
7. Take a good look...
8. Watching you walk away...
9. Guess this means...
10. I got tired...
Quiz ends 31 July. Good luck peepz!
Peace,
Michelle
I can hear it everyday and everynight, it's the one thing on my mind.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Music = Life
love undiluted~
