CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love You (:

to all my friends who have stuck with me through everything:

even though we may not speak
neither time nor distance nor silence can make the bond between us perish
for this i'm forever grateful

our friendship is like a banana in the refrigerator :) =P YOU'LL SEE WHY..
though the skin is black and ruined
the inside is still nice and sweet
if you don't believe me
go test it out larh :)

if I made you sad
if I made you angry
if I made you want to kill me BLEK x)
forgive me
and though we might be going different ways
I will remember you
but you must remember to call me to minum kopi, yeah :) I BELANJA AT COFFEE SHOP ONLY xP


Peace,
Michelle

I miss you more than I did yesterday.

love undiluted~