As usual, went for school tuition today. Supposed to be holiday larh peeps.
=.=
Anyweh, a friend requested me to post about my life at home, since alot of peeps know about school. Hmm..but blogging is all about posting about life, and I have a life at school too, and nothing interesting is happening at home..just..life. Waddahell. :)
The reason I can go online today is because I got permission. Supposed to be studying, but I'm becoming a panda already larh.. =P
I came back from school, had my lunch of awesome and spicy spaghetti, and then I was so tired I slept.
And slept.
And slept.
And slept.
And when I woke up, I baru tersedar that I slept for about 2 hours and 15 minutes? CAN'T BLAME ME, I VERY TIRED WEH..
Anyweh, I went for B.M. tuition and then came back and had a chocolate bun and then I went online. I wish everyday was like this. We potong about 1 hour and 15 minutes in school and then come home can go online. x)
Pffft..still very mad about UPSR. Haha..I guess life is very boring right now, so I'm going to blog about something I love.
grapesgrapesgrapes xD GRAPES ADA ASSORTED COLOURS MARH..
Ya larh, I love grapes. They're all round and purple and sweet. :] I exhausted my supply of grapes. Darn expensive weh. xP
I think that most of my friends apa-apa pun boleh makan larh. I remember Christopher licked his pencil. Yuck! xS
Haha..eh, nothing else to blog about larh. I might consider doing the picnik thingy..[:
Blek. If you have anything you want me to blog about, comment larh.
Peace,
Michelle
I'm in my room it's a typical Tuesday night.

